Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Lovely Baby Nursery

I was surfing the net this morning and found some great Nursery's. I thought I would share with you what I found, here is some of my favourite's. A little bit of Tuesday inspiration.

Preparing a nursery is such fun, how cute is this tree wall decal?

Image via here

Image via here

I just love this paper mobile...

Image via here

I especially like this picture, I love the cute bags hanging off the door...

Image via here

Image via here

Image via here

Image via here

Image via here

Ooohh... I just love all of these nursery's.. What about you??

Yesturday, I also created an Illume Design facebook page
which you can check out here.


5 comments:

  1. What gorgeous nurseries Louise! So lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are gorgeous love the owls theme:)
    i will check face book now and become a fan ..love for you to check out mine too Mellisdesigns fan page XX
    have a great week and thanks for sharing those lovely pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're all so cute! Kids design is just so good these days!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are all so lovely!! I think the tree decal in that first picture is adorable!! Love the second last room too. Decorating a nursery is so much fun!! :)

    ReplyDelete