Monday, April 12, 2010

Black and White Lace Wedding Theme

We attended another beautiful wedding on saturday night, so I have had wedding's on my mind. Here is some inspiration for a black and white lace wedding theme. I just adore those shoes by Karen Millen.



Lace Black Wedding Invite and Lace Black Chocolate Bar by Illume Design, flowers via here, horse and carriage via here,
umbrella via here, shoes by Karen Millen, wedding dress via net-a-porter, wedding cake via here

Hope you all have a lovely week.

5 comments:

  1. Ooooo, love it! B&W is so stylish.
    Who's wedding was it? One of Bran's friends?
    Jxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Black and White images Louise, especially the shoes! Just lovely. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!! I love those shoes too and that black parasol is beautiful!! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The back and white is a very classy combo. I love the lace pattern on the invite :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello sweet Louise! The black/white theme is so elegant for a wedding. I just adore it!
    xoxo,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete