Sunday, April 25, 2010

Illume Design Christening Tags

I woke up the other day to find, one of my favorite photographers Vincent Lai had captured a Christening and one of the photos was actually of my Christening Tags from my Illume Design Christening Bomboniere range.

Christening Tags By Illume Design , Photography by Vincent Lai

Vincent Lai is a fantastic, talent and artistic photographer. I was lucky enough to have him capture my wedding in 2009. You can check out his work by visiting his website here.

3 comments:

  1. How exciting Louise! It's a very pretty photograph :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fantastic Louise, that is great to have some extra advertising ; )The photo looks wonderful and your tags are lovely. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous shot, the blue of the ribbon looks so pretty. Thanks so much again for the personalised chocolates yesterday. Everyone loved them and they looked so perfect (and were yummy)!!! Jxx

    ReplyDelete