Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I just love happy customers !!!

I received a very sweet email the other day from one of my lovely customer who had ordered some stationery from my shop at Illume Design. I designed her christening invitations, thank you cards and bomboniere for her daughter's christening.

"Hi Louise

I just wanted to say a quick "thank you" for the great work you did with my daughters christening cards, thank you's and bomboniere. I very much appreciated how quickly and efficiently you completed and dispatched the order! All my guests loved the invites particularly!

Thank you again,

Erica"

Here are the christening products she picked;


I just love it when I receive an email like this in my inbox it really makes my day. Thanks Erica.

4 comments:

  1. thats so sweet ...you deserve it they are so gorgeous!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup - If my girls were getting christened again, I'd get that one too ;-) Très chic et doux

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous stationery Louise, no wonder your client was so happy! Hope you have a wonderful weekend ~ Tina x

    ReplyDelete