Friday, May 14, 2010

Exciting News- New Illume Design Blog!

I have been away from blogging for the last week or so as I have been creating a brand new blog. After pulling my hair out, trying to figure out html and the help of a good friend (thanks Adam) I finally got there. Please pop on over to say hello; www.illumedesign.com.au/blog/

Now, This blog has a different web address, the old blog will still be up, but I wont be blogging there any more. My new blog has all my old post plus a few new ones...it is now hosted on my web site www.illumedesign.com.au (hence the change)

I haven't managed to get the google friend connect sidebar to work, so if any of you bloggers out there have any insights ...I would love your feedback.. Im using wordpress

I have really enjoyed all your post's and meeting some great blogger friends, as a new blogger you all made me feel so welcome. I look forward to reading more of your posts in the future. I have also added you all to my new blogroll, so let me know if I have left you off..

See you over there......!

No comments:

Post a Comment