Saturday, March 27, 2010

Thank You

Today I want to dedicate my post to my Mum and Dad and my In-laws. They have been an amazing support to my husband and I over the last 3 months since I gave birth to my son Aleksandar. They made sure we where well feed, had a tidy house, clean clothes and most importantly where there for emotional support when we needed them....so I just wanted to say THANK YOU...xo xo

Image via here

Oh.. and its earth hour tonight at 7.30pm, don't forget to turn out your lights.


5 comments:

  1. How lovely for you that you have such a wonderful support network which is so very much appreciated when you have a new baby. Hope all is going well with your gorgeous little Aleksandar. Thanks for the reminder about Earth Hour - I'd completely forgotten. Have a wonderful weekend! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely post Louise. You are indeed so very lucky to have such wonderful families, but they are just as lucky to have such a sweet and thoughtful YOU! Thanks for the reminder about Earth Hour. Hope you and you lovely family have a wonderful weekend ~ Tina x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so lucky to have such wonderful parents (I am lucky as well!). Such a lovely thought and such a pretty photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes how lucky are we!!! Parents are the best, I hope I'll be as great to my kids as mine are to me and Kate.
    I hope little Alek is ok!!!
    Jxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so sweet ..you a very lucky my dear to have such amazing support XX

    ReplyDelete