Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Print & Pattern Post

I am so excited that Illume Design has been featured on the blog Print & Pattern. This is a wonderful blog that celebrates the world of surface pattern design, you will find textiles, cards, gift wrap, stationery, wallpaper, tableware, books, illustration, and anything that fits in with the love of printed patterns and motifs. If you haven't already visited the website you should check it out, as it is just fabulous.






I have been following this blog since 2006, I discovered the website when I was designing ceramics for a company called HWI, my designs where sold to Myer, David Jones, Big W, Target, Kmart and even Spotlight. I would check Print & Pattern first thing every morning at work while drinking my cup of tea. I found it very inspirational and it helped me to keep up with the latest trends from around the world it also helped me to design new and exciting products. I feel honored to be featured on such a great website. This has truly made my day.

Thanks so much Print & Pattern.

PS: Designing homewares seems like a life time away now, so I thought I would share with you some of my popular designs. These ranges where sold in department stores across Australia.


Hope you have a nice thursday.



5 comments:

  1. Oh Louise your designs are gorgeous. You are so lucky to be able to create such lovely things! How wonderful for you to be featured on Print & Pattern. Congratulations! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's briliant - I love the Print and Pattern blog. I love your blue mugs!
    Yay to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You clever and talented lady!! They are all gorgeous! Congrats on being featured today, that must have been such a thrill!! Thank you so much again for my lovely award, it made my day! ~ Tina x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely..I think that would be so much fun to do. You are very very talented...I love the reds and blues. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so talented. Well done they are all beautiful. Thanks for your comment on my blog. It is such a small world, you designed my Baby Shower Invites and my daughter's Christening invitation.

    Have a lovely weekend

    ReplyDelete